Looking after the roof of a commercial property is an important task to protect your business. The roof is a major part of the investment you’ve made in your company and we guarantee that B23 Roofing’s work will be the best. Whether it’s a major roof repair or a new installation, we get the job done properly and quickly, and we’re passionate about maintaining our five-star reputation.
If you need a roofing company in Birmingham, let B23 Roofing show you why we’re the best in the business. Our commitment to excellence shines through in every job we do! Our commercial roofing services include:
- New Building Construction
- All Types of Roofing Repairs
- Commercial Gutter Cleaning
- Tile Roofs
For more information about our commercial roofing services, call us today!
3 Telltale Signs Your Roof Needs to Be Replaced
It’s a huge outlay to replace an entire roofing system. Many businesses try to delay doing it as long as they can to avoid the expense, which in turn, costs them even more in the long run. Whilst many cases of minor leaks do not require drastic action, there are few instances where it becomes imperative to replace your roofing system, even if you don’t want to. So, just how do you know if you need a new roof? Here are 3 ways to tell!
- If you see “dips” in the existing roof. If you step back a short distance from your house, it will be fairly easy to identify dips in the roof. These dips are just as they sound—places in the roof that dip below other spots. Spotting a dip often means there is a leak or some roof rotting going on that needs attention. If you don’t replace your roofing system, you will most likely start noticing water pooling in various areas, and the roofing material will not be able to hold up.
- Damaged Tiles. One of the easiest ways to tell if your roof has reached its limit is if you start noticing tiles that are breaking apart or curling upward. This happens more in sunnier climates due to sun damage, but it can happen in the UK, too.
- Leaking Roof.Not all leaks require a reroof, but a persistent leaking roof is a telltale sign that your roof should be replaced. It isn’t always easy to spot leaks but if you notice brown spots developing on your ceiling, you should talk to a roofing specialist or book a roof inspection to find out what is happening.